Words can't even describe the *** these people have put me through. The lies, the stories, the lack of care. It was by far the most awful 7 weeks of car ownership. That all ended today, as I gave up and traded my Lakewood FORD in for a used Ford from another dealer.

They knew they sold me a car with engine issues, yet they did everything to hide it. When I uncovered it and confronted them, they offered to "repair" my car.. Upon getting a solid diagnosis from my mechanic, I took the car back to them and they quickly confirmed his diagnosis. But with out any input from me, I was offered first a new engine, then a rebuilt engine and then a used 60K engine.... I reluctantly agreed to the last and wish I never had... They wound up putting in a 165K USED engine and they did an awful job at that.

The loner they stuck me with was a pile too.. It had some kinda smart key on so you couldn't use the stereo much and it was always beeping....

There customer care through all of this was terrible and no one seemed interesting in helps us get through it other than throwing the loaner at me

In the end, all i wanted was a clean, commuter and insted I . got a massive headache

Now some other poor sap will inheart that hunk of junk

You have been warned